We continue to support the health and well-being for all our patients and staff of our practice. We have developed a COVID-safe working environment, based on the guidelines from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Victoria and Epworth Healthcare.
Ongoing health measures include:
1. Regular hand hygiene and surface cleaning practices. Contactless payment is preferred.
2. Maintaining distancing measures in the practice:
• Seating is spread out to only 3 chairs in the waiting area and spacing marked on the floor of the reception area.
• Staggering appointments, where possible, to limit the number if people in the waiting area.
• We ask that you attend the appointment on your own. However, if you require a carer, we ask that you limit this to only 1 carer.
Please visit the Epworth Hospital webpage for the COVID-19 update for visitors: https://www.epworth.org.au/who-we-are/coronavirus-update
For further information and FAQs, please refer to the Victoria State Government, DHHS webpage: